Friday, April 20, 2012

the good, the bad, and the ugly

Selah is getting so big, she's signing more and talking more. Her signs include potty, more, please, thank you, help and eat. Her vocabulary is still rather limited, she will say dog, ice, bips (chips), mama and dada, lock-lat (chocolate) and 'rapes (grapes). She's pointing a lot and learning new words everyday. She loves books, to turn pages mostly but she likes animal books and to imitate their sounds. She's also very motherly already, feeding, changing and hushing her baby dolls to sleep. We'll start potty training next week. She loves shoes and jewelry, Elmo videos, tortillas, and fries. She's 20 mths.

Time is going by so fast, I can't hold on enough, we'll be a family of 4 before too long.

Things have been so busy this is the first chance I feel like I've gotten to breathe in so long, it's been a good restful week. We've watched movies, eaten out with friends, visited with family. Life's greatest pleasures rolled all together.

I'm thankful for friends who are open about their progress of sanctification and inspire me to grow as well.

I'm so thankful for my loving and gracious husband who models the grace of Christ to me when I don't deserve it. I've really been enjoying and learning much from family worship in the proverbs.

My sin and failure are ever before me but I have a gracious Father who grows and changes me. Praise and Glory to the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea another little one was on the way. Congrats! When are you due?

    ReplyDelete